Timothy W. Long has been writing tales and stories since he could hold a crayon and has also read enough books to choke a landfill. He has a fascination with all things zombies, a predilection for weird literature, and a deep-seated need to jot words on paper and thrust them at people.
Tim is the author of Beyond the Barriers , a zombie novel set in the Pacific Northwest. It was released by Perrmuted Press in October of 2011 and premiered at zomBcon International. The audio book version will be availabe in November 2011.
Tim also authored the horror novel Among the Living and the forthcoming sequel Among the Dead, both from Permuted Press.
His other works include the deserted island ‘zombedy’, The Zombie Wilson Diaries. He also co-wrote the post-apocalyptic novel Wacktards of the Apocalypse which was recently named the preferred version of the end of the world by a consortium of rapture survivors.
- Among the Living | Permtued Press 2011
- Beyond the Barriers | Permuted Press 2011
- The Zombie Wilson Diaries | Long Time Dead Press 2010
- Wacktards of the Apocalypse W/ Jonathan Moon | Library of the Living Dead 2011
- The Apocalypse and Satan's Glory Hole W/ Jonathan Moon | Library of the Living Dead 2010
- Among the Dead | TBR 2012, Permuted Press
- Beyond the Barriers: Ghouls | TBR 2012, Permuted Press